I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of GIft Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year, it is my responsibility to pay any difference

Donor's Details

Change of Circumstances

I will promptly notify the 25th Purley (St. Mark’s) Scout Group if I: 1. Want to cancel this declaration. 2. Change my name or home address. 3. No longer pay sufficient tax on my income and/or capital gains. If I pay income tax at the higher rate, I acknowledge that I must include all Gift Aid donations on my Self Assessment tax return if I want to receive the additional tax relief due to me.